We offer a variety of programs and packages that can range from 1 week up to 24 weeks. The specific program displayed below includes 14 nights of accommodation, 2 weeks of English language classes, and our favourite day trips and tours. Please enquire directly for more details and options to tailor make your program.
✔ 14 nights’ Accommodation (multi share 4 bed dorm & ensuite bathroom)
✔ Upgrade to a private room is available for additional cost
✔ Maximum 10 students in a 'General English class'
✔ No registration fees
✔ Start dates: Every Monday
✔ Timetable: 9am - 1pm for 'General English class'
✔ All levels from beginner to advanced
✔ Course materials are included in the price, except for private lessons
✔ Accommodation is safe and secure
✔ No additional or hidden costs. Registration and administration fees are already included
✔ Free internet access
✔ Assistance in finding free-time activities and opportunities
✔ 24hr reception and assistance
Tours and experiences included:
1. Arrival Airport transfer
2. Graffiti and street art tour: Learn about the history and culture of South Africa through street art.
3. Braam by bike tour: Ride around the historical downtown neighbourhood and learn about the culture of the area. Previously delapidated, see the urban regeneration taking place in this vibey area. Weave between fashion boutiques, museums, art galleries, food vendors and not to mention... the oldest bar in the city!
4. SOWETO (township) bike tour: Explore a large area of SOWETO by bike and learn about what distinguishes each area from one another. Learn about the dark Apartheid regime that segragated races according to their skin colour and forcibly removed them to areas outside of the central business districts.
5. Ponte City Tower experience: A jaw-dropping tour of Joburg's most infamous and iconic building. Featured in box office movies such as Chappie and District 9, find out why it is so renowned around the world!
6. Gourmet African food markets excursion: Johannesburg has estabished itself as leading urban food and design markets. We take you to one of the famous markets in central Joburg that offers regional foods & local fashion designs and accesories.
Please note each package can be tailormade according to suit your needs. If you do not want to include an experience, we can substitute it with another option. Enquire now!
Please enquire for 'General English Plus' and 'Conversational classes'.
General English Plus:
✔ Timetable: 9am - 1pm for 'General English class' |1.30pm - 2.30 pm private lesson (an additional R1000 per week)
✘ Course material for private lessons not included in cost
"It was pure happyness for me!"
Dolores Waser Balmer, student from Switzerland
It was really a very good experience in all parts. We had three teachers and all were extremely friendly, helpful, every time prepared and made good an lively lessons.
We had a lot of homework and that was perfect.