A copy writing intern has the responsibility of writing for PR/media releases and marketing purposes.
You will be working within a dynamic marketing team to perform the below tasks. As part of our Once ‘A Team’ you will need to participate in a one (1) week training orientation.
- Assist with copy writing for Instagram posts, facebook posts and twitter.
- Creative copy for visual design concepts eg. Posters, brochures
- Press releases
Qualities of individual:
- Good Communicator/technologically competent
- Team player
- Open minded/culturally sensitive
- 30 hours a week / flexible contact hours (can work around University schedule)
Education requirements: Not compulsory
- Preferred to be currently studying tertiary education level in creative industries such as branding, advertising, copy, marketing, design but not compulsory.