Social media marketing
A social media and content creator intern has the responsibility of keeping all Once Travel platforms live with engaging content for a specific target audience. You will be required to strategise, create, plan and analyse content for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
You will be working within a dynamic marketing team to perform the below tasks.
As part of our Once ‘A Team’ you will need to participate in a one (1) week training orientation.
Content creation (preferred if have own camera):
- Manage strategy for facebook, Instagram and twitter. What content will be engaging? How can we market the destination?
- Copy writing for posts
- Create an Instagram post plan
- Consistent engagement with people & businesses on Instagram to increase organic following
- Facebook content plan including videos, images, information
- Instagram and Facebook analytics
- Website analytics
- Attend local events and take footage
- Plan and attend in-house social activities i.e. fundraisers, party bus gourmet tour, guest activities
- Smart phone
Qualities of individual:
- Good Communicator/technologically competent
- Team player
- Open minded/Culturally sensitive
- 30 hours a week/flexible contact hours (can work around University schedule)
Education requirements: Not compulsory
- Preferred to be currently studying tertiary education level in creative industries such as branding, advertising, copy, marketing, design but not compulsory.